BISMA is a leading training provider for fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 3 Award in Instructing Outdoor Fitness qualification is awarded by Focus Awards ensuring your qualification will be recognised by all major registering bodies such as REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals – UK), CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity), ukactive (formally known as FIA (Fitness Industry Association), NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers), EREPs (European REPs) and ICREPs (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals).
Career Path & Progression
- Planning and instructing outdoor fitness sessions
- REPs Membership – Graduates will be able to apply for REPs membership to become a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals. You will also be able to apply for professional insurance. Please visit the REPs website to find out the cost in joining REPs and REPs insurance. Please note that our courses don’t cover the costs in joining the REPs or REPs insurance. We provide a REPs recognised certification only, if you would like us to include REPs registration or REPs insurance fees in your course price, please contact us.
- CIMSPA Membership – CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) is becoming one of the most well known and respected registers for exercise professionals and so our qualification will allow you to become a member of CIMSPA.
- The Gym Group London Waterloo, 195 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UX. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in Central London. This venue includes studio facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high end fitness equipment, lockers and fully equipped changing rooms with powerful showers.
- The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in East London and Essex. This venue includes classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high end fitness equipment, lockers, fully equipped changing rooms with powerful showers and free car parking on site.
- The minimum age for entry to enroll on to this course is 16 years of age.
- You will have to have qualified in Level 2 Fitness Instructing (Gym) enrol on to this course.
- Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK in order to sign up for this course.
- Learners will need to have basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enroll on to this course.
For information on the course dates contact us via contact form on the right hand side or email us on email@example.com
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- You will have access to mock tests to help prepare you for your theory exams.
- You will be given practical mock exams to ensure you are fully prepared and confident for your final practical exam.
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Certificate will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 5 working days (allowing you to get REPs membership and start working immediately).
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Focus Awards.
BISMA has a large network of contacts with professionals such as fitness managers recruiting for health and fitness venues, allowing us to direct graduates to job opportunities with large employers such as:
- The Gym Group (locations nationally)
- Pure Gym (locations nationally)
- The Apple’s Health Clubs (London)
- Virgin Active Health Clubs (locations nationally)
- Target Fit (London and Essex).