Next Face-to-Face Course
June 2023 Course in Central London Waterloo (SE1 8UX) (4 Saturdays)
• Course: Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (CIMSPA Accepted)
• Location: Central London (Waterloo) (5 minutes walking distance from Waterloo Station)
• Dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of June
• Times: from 12noon till 7pm.
• Sign Up Here: 7 Monthly Payments of £100 (Total: £700)
• Sign Up Here: £629 (Upfront Full Payment Discount)
• Availability: We still have availability to all face-to-face courses listed on this page.
(The Level 3 Personal Training course is only available to qualified Level 2 Gym Instructors)
Full List of Courses for 2023:
June 2023 Course in Central London Waterloo (SE1 8UX) (4 Saturdays)
June 2023 Course in East London Ilford (E12 5LP) (4 Sundays)
July 2023 Course in Central London Waterloo (SE1 8UX) (4 Sundays)
August 2023 Course in Central London Waterloo (SE1 8UX) (4 Saturdays)
August 2023 Course in East London Ilford (E12 5LP) (4 Sundays)
September 2023 Course in Central London Waterloo (SE1 8UX) (4 Sundays)
October 2023 Course in Central London Waterloo (SE1 8UX) (4 Saturdays)
October 2023 Course in East London Ilford (E12 5LP) (4 Sundays)
November 2023 Course in Central London Waterloo (SE1 8UX) (4 Sundays)
December 2023 Course in Central London Waterloo (SE1 8UX) (3 Saturdays + 1 Sunday)
December 2023 Course in East London Ilford (E12 5LP) (3 Sundays + 1 Saturday)
Distance Learning Course
Start studying anytime!
• Distance Learning Option: we also offer distance learning, feel free to check our page for distance learning courses.
(This Level 3 Personal Training course includes 10 Free CPD Courses)
We are proud to feature our student reviews!
Study for a REPS/CIMSPA recognised – Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training through classroom sessions or distance learning.
BISMA is a leading training provider for fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training qualification is awarded by Focus Awards ensuring your Awarding Body qualifications will be widely respected by registering bodies such as REPS UK Register for Exercise Professionals, CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity), and NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers). Some learners have also achieved EREPS membership (European REPS) and also ICREPS portability to use the qualification at International registers of exercise professionals (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals).
The aim of this Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise plans within a gym or health club environment as a Level 3 Personal Trainer.
Career Path & Progression
What can I do with this qualification? Our qualifications support a wide range of occupations in the Active Leisure sector, including: Activity Leaders, Teaching Physical, Activity to Children, Duty Managers, Leisure Attendants, Fitness Managers and Personal Trainers. Once this course is completed, you will be able to move on to more advanced courses such as Level 4 Advanced Personal Training and Level 3 GP Referral.
This qualification is made up of 7 units:
- Knowing how to support clients
- Health and Safety in a fitness environment
- Applying the principles of nutrition
- Anatomy and physiology
- Principles of exercise, health & fitness
- Planning personal training sessions
- Instructing personal training sessions
After that you will be able to complete the following CPD Courses
- Principles of Core Training for PTs CPD
- Principles of Kettlebell Training for PTs CPD
- Principles of Suspension Training for PTs CPD
- Principles of Business Skills for Fitness Professionals CPD
- Principles of Advanced Consultation Skills for PTs CPD
- Principles of Fitness Testing for PTs CPD
- Principles of Medical Conditions for PTs CPD
- Principles of Sustainable Fitness (Injury Prevention) for PTs CPD
- Principles of Circuit Training for PTs CPD
- Principles of Sports Nutrition for PTs CPD
The price for this course is £627, you can pay for the course in £629 (Upfront Full Payment Discount), this can also be paid in 7 Monthly Payments of £100 (Total: £700).
You will have to have been qualified as a Level 2 Gym Instructor prior to enrolling on to this course.
- Intensive Course (4 Face-to-Face Lessons) plus Optional Tutor Support Sessions: Course Price £629, you can sign up for this course in £629 (Upfront Full Payment Discount), you can also sign up for this course on 7 Monthly Payments of £100 (Total: £700)
- Distance Learning Course (including optional practical training days in London): You can sign up for this course at our Distance Learning Page.
Graduates will receive a Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training.
Our learners have achieved membership with many exercise professionals registering bodies, including REPS, NRPT, EREPS and CIMSPA.
- REPS Membership – Please visit the REPS website to find out the cost in joining REPS. Please note that our courses don’t cover the costs of joining REPS.
- CIMSPA Membership – CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) is becoming one of the most well known and respected registers for exercise professionals and so our qualification will allow you to become a member of CIMSPA.
- NRPT Membership – NRPT (National Register of Exercise Professionals) is a well established register for personal trainers.
- EREPS Membership – EREPS (European Register of Exercise Professionals) is an European register of exercise professionals.
This course is delivered in high-quality fitness venues across London:
- BISMA London Waterloo, The Gym Waterloo, 195-203 Waterloo Rd, London SE1 8UX. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in Central London. This venue includes a studio facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers and fully equipped changing rooms.
- BISMA London Vauxhall, The Gym Vauxhall, 6A Saint George Wharf, Wandsworth Road, SW8 2LE. This venue includes a studio facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers and fully equipped changing rooms.
- BISMA London Ilford, The Gym Ilford (Romford Road), 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in East London and Essex. This venue includes a classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers, fully equipped changing rooms and free car parking on site.
- The minimum age for entry to enrol on to this course is 16 years of age.
- You will have to have been qualified as a Level 2 Gym Instructor prior to enrolling on to this course.
- Learners will need to have a basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enrol on to this course.
- Learners will need to have a basic level of IT skills and access to a computer.
- Learners that suffer from any medical problems, injuries or have anything else that would affect a learner in participating in exercise sessions will need to provide a “Doctor Letter” before booking this course.
Once this course is completed, you will be able to move on to more advanced courses such as Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training, Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sports and Exercise Performance, Level 3 Award in Conditioning for Exercise and Sports Performance, and Level 3 GP Referral courses.
Advised Courses to Enrol Next
Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training or Level 3 Exercise Referral. Fitness professionals are required to have a valid First Aid Certificate to comply with HSE regulations. These courses are all available through BISMA at affordable prices.
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- The course price includes a paper manual that will be provided to you at the beginning of your course. This will not only help you during your studies, but will continue to provide you with useful information throughout your career.
- This course provides learners with free tutor support available via phone and by e-mail. This support will aid you in your studies, ensuring you feel confident in passing on your exams.
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Completion Letter will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 10 working days (allowing you to get REPS/CIMSPA membership and start working immediately).
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Focus Awards.
BISMA has a large network of contacts with professionals such as fitness managers recruiting for health and fitness venues, allowing us to direct graduates to job opportunities with large employers such as:
- The Gym Group (nationwide)
- Pure Gym (nationwide)
- Virgin Active Health Clubs (nationwide)
- Fitness First (nationwide)
- David Lloyds (nationwide)
- Mindset (London)
- Target Fit (London and Essex)
- Gym Box (London)
- Fitness Lab (London)
- Nuffield Health (London)
- And many others