FREELANCE FITNESS TUTOR/ASSESSOR:
BISMA, a leading educational training centre in London is excited to announce an opportunity for a freelance fitness tutor/assessor. The role will be for weekend work predominantly, on a casual basis, teaching our level 2, 3, & 4 fitness courses.
The ideal candidate will meet the below criteria.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Have studied to degree level within the area of human sciences (e.g. biology), health care (e.g. sports rehab), or applied sciences (e.g. sports science).
- Be qualified as a Level 3/4 Instructor on the REPS/CIMSPA framework.
- Have an appropriate teaching qualification (e.g. PTTLS, DTTLS, Level 3/4/5 in Education & Training, PGCE or equivalent)
- Have an appropriate assessor qualification (L3 assessor)
- Have at least 2 years teaching experience.
- Have experience working with diverse people.
- Hold an in date first aid qualification. (optional)
- Willing to work on either Saturday or Sunday (or both) for 8 hours as a freelance tutor at one of our London/Essex venues.
- Confident and well spoken
- Registered as self employed
- Passionate about health & fitness
Daily rate: £150 (depending on experience)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.