Study for a REPs recognised – Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day) through classroom sessions.
BISMA is a leading training provider for fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day) qualification is awarded by Highfield ensuring your qualification will be recognised by all major registering bodies such as REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals – UK), CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity), UKActive (formally known as FIA (Fitness Industry Association), NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers), EREPs (European REPs), ICREPs (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals), and HSE (Health and Safety Executives), this qualification is compliant with current HSE legislations.
The aim of the Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day) qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to identify different types of emergencies and respond accordingly to emergency situations in the workplace. This qualification is useful for any professionals in numerous trades and job roles (including Fitness Professionals) that require a First Aid Qualification.
Career Path & Progression
What can I do with this qualification? The Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day) is recognised and accepted in numerous job sectors. This qualification is required by Personal Trainers, Teachers, Managers and many other professions.
This qualification is made up of 1 unit:
- Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
Graduates will receive a Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day).
Our qualification is accredited by REPs, EREPs, ICREPs, ukactive, NRPT and CIMSPA.
- REPs Membership – Graduates will be able to use this qualification for 16 REPs points. You will also be able to apply for professional insurance.
- HSE Approved First Aid Course: Your qualification will be Awarded by Highfield (Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body) to ensure your First Aid qualification will be HSE Approved.
This course is delivered in high-quality fitness venues across London:
- Centre London Waterloo: BISMA at The Gym Waterloo, London, SE1 8UX6. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in Central London. This venue includes a classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, and fully equipped changing rooms.
- The minimum age for entry to enrol on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Learners will need to have a basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enrol on to this course.
Once this course is completed, you will be able to move on to more advanced courses such as the Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 days).
Advised Courses to Enrol Next
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 days). This course would be ideal for managers and employees working in large companies. This qualification complies with HSE regulations. This course is available through BISMA at affordable prices.
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- The course price includes an official Highfield paper manual that will be provided to you at the beginning of your course. This will not only help you during your studies, but will continue to provide you with useful information throughout your career.
- This course provides learners with free tutor support available via phone, e-mail or in person at our East London venue (Mondays and Tuesdays 8pm-10pm). This support will aid you in your studies, ensuring you feel confident in passing your exams.
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- You will be accessed by practical assessments and theory assessment.
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged extra for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Certificate will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 5 working days.
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Highfield Qualifications.
2022 Courses in Centre London Waterloo (SE1 8UX)
- Accreditations: REPs/CIMSPA and HSE Accepted. Ofqual Regulated
- Course Name: Level 3 Emergency First Aid Course (1 Day)
- Date: 2nd of August 2022
- Times: 10am-4pm
- Address: BISMA at The Gym Waterloo, London, SE1 8UX
- Price: £100
- Bookings: Here