BISMA is a leading training provider for fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day) qualification is awarded by Highfield ensuring your qualification will be recognised by all major registering bodies such as REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals – UK), CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity), UKActive (formally known as FIA (Fitness Industry Association), NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers), EREPs (European REPs), ICREPs (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals), and HSE (Health and Safety Executives), this qualification is compliant with current HSE legislations.
Career Path & Progression
- Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- REPs Membership – Graduates will be able to use this qualification for 16 REPs points. You will also be able to apply for professional insurance.
- HSE Approved First Aid Course: Your qualification will be Awarded by Highfield (Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body) to ensure your First Aid qualification will be HSE Approved.
- Centre London Waterloo: BISMA (DC107) at The Clarence Centre, London South Bank University, London, SE1 6FE. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in Centre London. This venue includes a classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, and fully equipped changing rooms.
- The minimum age for entry to enrol on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Learners will need to have a basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enrol on to this course.
Advised Courses to Enrol Next
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 days). This course would be ideal for managers and employees working in large companies. This qualification complies with HSE regulations. This course is available through BISMA at affordable prices.
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- The course price includes an official Highfield paper manual that will be provided to you at the beginning of your course. This will not only help you during your studies, but will continue to provide you with useful information throughout your career.
- This course provides learners with free tutor support available via phone, e-mail or in person at our East London venue (Mondays and Tuesdays 8pm-10pm). This support will aid you in your studies, ensuring you feel confident in passing your exams.
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- You will be accessed by practical assessments and theory assessment.
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged extra for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Certificate will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 5 working days.
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Highfield Qualifications.
2021 Course in Centre London Waterloo (SE1 6FE)
- Accreditations: REPs and HSE Approved. Ofqual Regulated
- Course Name: Highfield Level 3 Emergency First Aid Course (1 Day)
- Date: (TBC)
- Times: 1pm-7pm
- Address: BISMA (DC107) at The Clarence Centre, London South Bank University, London, SE1 6FE
- Price: (TBC)
- Bookings: Contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org as we are not running first aid courses in our venues during the pandemic.