BISMA is a leading training provider for Health & Safety qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 2 Award in Health & Safety at Work qualification is awarded by Highfield ensuring your qualification will be recognised by the HSE (Health and Safety Executives), this qualification is compliant with current HSE legislations.
Career Path & Progression
- Health and Safety within the Workplace (Level 2)
- REPs Membership CPD Points – Graduates will be able to use this qualification for 16 REPs points. You will also be able to apply for professional insurance.
- HSE Approved First Aid Course: Your qualification will be Awarded by Highfield (Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body) to ensure your qualification will be HSE Approved.
- The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in East London and Essex. This venue includes classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high end fitness equipment, lockers, fully equipped changing rooms with powerful showers and free car parking on site.
- The minimum age for entry to enroll on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Learners will need to have basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enroll on to this course.
Advised Courses to Enrol Next
Highfield Level 3 Award in Health and Safety or Active IQ Level 5 in NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership (you will need to be working as a manager to enrol into this course). This course would be ideal for managers and employees working in large companies. This qualification complies with HSE regulations. This course is available through BISMA at affordable prices.
For information on the course dates contact us via contact form on the right hand side or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- The course price includes an official Highfield paper manual that will be provided to you at the beginning of your course. This will not only help you during your studies, but will continue to provide you with useful information throughout your career.
- This course provides learners with free tutor support available via phone, e-mail or in person at our East London venue (Mondays and Tuesdays 8pm-10pm). This support will aid you in your studies, ensuring you feel confident in passing your exams.
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- You will be accessed by practical assessments and theory assessment.
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged extra for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Certificate will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 5 working days.
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Highfield.