Study for an Ofqual regulated – Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions through classroom sessions or distance learning.
BISMA is a leading training provider for fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions qualification is awarded by Focus Awards ensuring your Awarding Body qualifications will be widely respected by registering bodies such as CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity) “In February 2020, CIMSPA and UK Coaching, who operated the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs), announced an agreement to combine REPs with the CIMSPA Exercise and Fitness Directory, creating a single directory for all exercise and fitness professionals.” reference: CISMPA announcement ; and NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers). Some learners have also achieved EREPS membership (European REPS) and also ICREPS portability to use the qualification at International registers of exercise professionals (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals).
The aim of the Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes developing their skills knowledge to pursue a career in instructing Circuit classes. This qualification is also useful for Personal Trainers and Fitness Instructors who want to learn about Circuit Training.
Career Path & Progression
What can I do with this qualification? Our qualifications support a wide range of occupations in the Active Leisure sector, including: Activity Leaders, Duty Managers, Leisure Attendants and Fitness Manager. Once this course is completed, you may want to move on to more advanced courses such as Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training and Level 3 GP Referral.
This qualification is made up of 2 units:
- Planning a circuit training session
- Instructing a circuit training session
The price for this course is £250, this can also be paid in 2 monthly installments of £125 with 0% interest and no credit check.
Graduates will receive a Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions.
Our learners have achieved membership with many exercise professionals registering bodies, including CIMSPA, NRPT, EREPS and many others..
- CIMSPA Membership (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity) “In February 2020, CIMSPA and UK Coaching, who operated the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs), announced an agreement to combine REPs with the CIMSPA Exercise and Fitness Directory, creating a single directory for all exercise and fitness professionals.” reference: CISMPA announcement; CIMSPA is the most well known and respected registers for exercise professionals and so our qualification will allow you to become a member of CIMSPA.
- Important Information: There have been some websites recently claiming to be the revived REPS. We have tried to gain more information about this; however, CIMSPA and UK Coaching have not confirmed the sale of REPS to anyone. These websites don’t seem to provide sufficient information about the purchase of their company or any other details regarding their relationship with Ofqual or UK Coaching. Additionally, they don’t appear to be recognised by any regulatory Awarding Bodies in the UK. Once we have more information about these websites, we will update this page. For now, we recommend all our UK learners to contact CIMSPA before making a decision on joining a registration body.
- NRPT Membership – NRPT (National Register of Exercise Professionals) is a well established register for personal trainers.
- EREPS Membership – EREPS (European Register of Exercise Professionals) is an European register of exercise professionals.
This course is delivered in high quality fitness venues across London:
- The Gym Group London Waterloo, 195 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UX. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in Central London. This venue includes studio facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high end fitness equipment, lockers and fully equipped changing rooms with powerful showers.
- The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in East London and Essex. This venue includes classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high end fitness equipment, lockers, fully equipped changing rooms with powerful showers and free car parking on site.
- The minimum age for entry to enroll on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK in order to sign up for this course.
- Learners will need to have basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enroll on to this course.
- Candidates must have completed the Level 2 Fitness Instructing (Gym) prior to starting this course.
Once this course is completed, you will be able to move on to more advanced courses such as the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym).
Advised Courses to Enrol Next
Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training. Fitness professionals are required to have a valid First Aid Certificate to comply with HSE regulations. These courses are all available through BISMA at affordable prices.
For information on the course dates contact us via contact form on the right hand side or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- You will have access to mock tests to help prepare you for your theory exams.
- You will be given practical mock exams to ensure you are fully prepared and confident for your final practical exam.
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Certificate will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 5 working days (allowing you to get CIMSPA membership and start working immediately).
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Focus Awards.
BISMA has a large network of contacts with professionals such as fitness managers recruiting for health and fitness venues, allowing us to direct graduates to job opportunities with large employers such as:
- The Gym Group (locations nationally)
- Pure Gym (locations nationally)
- The Apple’s Health Clubs (London)
- Virgin Active Health Clubs (locations nationally)
- Target Fit (London and Essex).