Next Face-to-Face Course
Nov-Dec 2023 Course in Central London Vauxhall (SW8 2LE) (8 Sundays)
• Course: Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga (200hours) (CIMSPA Accepted)
• Sign Up Here: 5 Monthly Payments of £155.40 (Total £777)
• Sign Up Here: Price: £777 (Upfront Full Payment Discount)
• Availability: We still have spaces available for all face-to-face courses listed on this page.
• Accessibility: The venue is located around 5-10 minutes walking distance from Vauxhall Station.
List of Courses for 2023:
Nov-Dec 2023 Course in Central London Vauxhall (SW8 2LE) (7 Sundays)
Distance Learning Course
Start studying anytime!
• Distance Learning Option: we also offer distance learning, feel free to sign up and start studying straight away.
We are proud to feature our student reviews!
Study for a REPS/CIMSPA accepted (200 Hours) – Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga through classroom sessions or distance learning.
BISMA is a leading training provider for fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga qualification is awarded by Focus Awards ensuring your Awarding Body qualifications will be widely respected by registering bodies such as REPS UK Register for Exercise Professionals, CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity), and NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers). Some learners have also achieved EREPS membership (European REPS) and also ICREPS portability to use the qualification at International registers of exercise professionals (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals).
The main aim of the Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes developing their skills knowledge to pursue a career in Teaching Yoga.
Career Path & Progression
What can I do with this qualification? Our qualifications support a wide range of occupations in the Active Leisure sector, including: Activity Leaders, Teaching Yoga as a Yoga Instructor, Fitness Managers and Personal Trainers. Once this course is completed, you will be able to move on to more advanced courses such as Level 3 Exercise Referral or Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
This qualification is made up of 9 units :
- Teaching Yoga as a Profession (Level 4)
- Planning and Delivering Yoga Classes (Level 4)
- Understanding and Applying the Philosophy of Yoga (Level 4)
- Teaching Asana to Meet the Needs of a Mixed Ability Students (Level 4)
- Finding the Breath (Level 4)
- Anatomy and Physiology (Level 3)
- Knowing How to Support Clients (Level 2)
- Health and Safety for Fitness Professionals (Level 2)
- Principles of Exercise, Health and Fitness (Level 2)
(CIMSPA Level 4 Yoga Teacher – including 200 hours of combined lessons and personal practice)
Graduates will receive a Focus Awards Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga.
Our learners have achieved membership with many exercise professionals registering bodies, including REPS, NRPT, EREPS and CIMSPA.
- REPS Membership – Please visit the REPS website to find out the cost in joining REPS. Please note that our courses don’t cover the costs of joining REPS.
- CIMSPA Membership – CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) is becoming one of the most well known and respected registers for exercise professionals and so our qualification will allow you to become a member of CIMSPA.
- NRPT Membership – NRPT (National Register of Exercise Professionals) is a well established register for personal trainers.
- EREPS Membership – EREPS (European Register of Exercise Professionals) is an European register of exercise professionals.
This course is delivered in high-quality fitness venues across London:
- The minimum age for entry to enrol on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Learners should have a basic understanding of spoken and written English.
- It’s desirable for learners to have a basic experience of practising Yoga.
- Learners will need to have a basic level of computer skills and access to a computer to be able to answer emails and access our learner resources.
- Learners that suffer from any medical problems, injuries or have anything else that would affect their participation in exercise sessions, will need to provide a “Doctor Letter” before booking this course.
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- The course price includes a paper manual that will be provided to you at the beginning of your Yoga Teacher Training Course. This will not only help you during your studies, but will continue to provide you with useful information throughout your career.
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Completion Letter will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 10 working days (allowing you to get REPs/CIMSPA membership and start working immediately).
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Focus Awards.
BISMA has a large network of contacts with professionals such as fitness managers recruiting for health and fitness venues, allowing us to direct graduates to job opportunities with large employers such as:
Distance Learning Option: Starting Any Time
Face-to-Face Option: (200 hours) REPS/CIMSPA Level 4 Yoga Teacher Training Course: