Study for a CIMSPA accepted – Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
BISMA is a leading training provider for Management qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership qualification is awarded by Focus Awards ensuring your Awarding Body qualifications will be widely respected by registering bodies such as CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity) “In February 2020, CIMSPA and UK Coaching, who operated the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs), announced an agreement to combine REPs with the CIMSPA Exercise and Fitness Directory, creating a single directory for all exercise and fitness professionals.” reference: CISMPA announcement; and NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers). Some learners have also achieved EREPS membership (European REPS) and also ICREPS portability to use the qualification at International registers of exercise professionals (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals).
The main aim of the Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to learn different types of management and leadership styles in the workplace. This qualification is useful for Managers, Managing Directors and Supervisors within a company.
Career Path & Progression
What can I do with this qualification? Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership qualification will enable you to comply with most high level management job specifications. This qualification is especially useful for anyone working in Management roles for large companies.
This qualification is made up of 4 mandatory units (you will also need to complete other units from optional groups B and C to complete this course):
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan (Level 5)
- Design business processes (Level 5)
- Manage strategic change (Level 5)
- Provide leadership and management (Level 4)
Graduates will receive a Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Our learners have achieved membership with many exercise professionals registering bodies, including NRPT, EREPS and CIMSPA.
- CIMSPA Membership (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity) “In February 2020, CIMSPA and UK Coaching, who operated the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs), announced an agreement to combine REPs with the CIMSPA Exercise and Fitness Directory, creating a single directory for all exercise and fitness professionals.” reference: CISMPA announcement; CIMSPA is the most well known and respected registers for exercise professionals and so our qualification will allow you to become a member of CIMSPA.
- NRPT Membership – NRPT (National Register of Exercise Professionals) is a well established register for personal trainers.
- EREPS Membership – EREPS (European Register of Exercise Professionals) is an European register of exercise professionals.
This course is delivered by distance learning (online):
- The minimum age for entry to enrol on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Learners will need to have a basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enrol on to this course.
Once this course is completed, you will be able to move on to more advanced courses such as University Degrees in Business and Management.
Advised Courses to Enrol Next
University Degrees in Business and Management. This course would be ideal for managers and employees working in large companies.
For information on the course dates contact us via contact form on the right hand side or email us on email@example.com
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your portfolio by email to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Certificate will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 5 working days.
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Focus Awards.