Study for a REPs/CIMSPA recognised (200 Hours) – Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga through classroom sessions or distance learning.
BISMA is a leading training provider for fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga is awarded by Focus Awards ensuring your qualification will be recognised by all major registering bodies such as REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals – UK), CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity), UKactive (formally known as FIA (Fitness Industry Association), NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers), EREPs (European REPs) and ICREPs (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals).
The main aim of the Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes developing their skills knowledge to pursue a career in Teaching Yoga.
Career Path & Progression
What can I do with this qualification? Our qualifications support a wide range of occupations in the Active Leisure sector, including: Activity Leaders, Teaching Physical, Activity to Children, Duty Managers, Leisure Attendants, Fitness Managers and Personal Trainers. Once this course is completed, you will be able to move on to more advanced courses such as Level 3 Exercise Referral or Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership.
This qualification is made up of 10 units :
- Finding the Breath (Level 4)
- Teaching Yoga as a Profession (Level 4)
- Planning and Delivering Yoga Classes (Level 4)
- Understanding and Applying the Philosophy of Yoga (Level 4)
- Teaching Asana to Meet the Needs of a Mixed Ability Students (Level 4)
- Anatomy and Physiology (Level 3)
- Anatomy and Physiology (Level 2)
- Health and Safety for Fitness Professionals (Level 2)
- Principles of Exercise Health and Fitness (Level 2)
- Knowing How to Support Clients (Level 2)
(CIMSPA Level 4 Yoga Teacher – including 200 hours of combined lessons and personal practice)
Graduates will receive a Focus Awards Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga.
Our qualification is accredited by REPs, EREPs, ICREPs, ukactive, NRPT and CIMSPA.
- REPs Membership – Graduates will be able to gain 20 CPD points on their REPS membership. Please note that you will need to be registered on the Register of Exercise Professionals prior to enrolling to this course in order to be able to add the CPD points gained from this course. Please note that our courses don’t cover the costs in joining the REPs or REPs insurance. We provide a REPs recognised certification only.
- CIMSPA Membership – CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) is becoming one of the most well known and respected registers for exercise professionals and so our qualification may allow you to gain CPD points on CIMSPA.
This course is delivered in high-quality fitness venues across London:
- The Gym Group London Vauxhall, 6A Saint George Wharf, Wandsworth Road, SW8 2LE. This venue includes a studio facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers and fully equipped changing rooms.
- The Gym Group London Waterloo, 195 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UX. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in Central London. This venue includes a studio facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers and fully equipped changing rooms.
- The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in East London and Essex. This venue includes a classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers, fully equipped changing rooms and free car parking on site.
- The minimum age for entry to enrol on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Learners will need to have basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enrol on to this course.
- Learners are required to have a basic experience of practising Yoga for a few years.
- Learners will need to have a basic level of IT skills and access to a computer.
- Learners that suffer from any medical problems, injuries or have anything else that would affect in participating on exercise sessions will need to provide a “Doctor Letter” before booking this course.
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- The course price includes a paper manual that will be provided to you at the beginning of your Yoga Teacher Training Course. This will not only help you during your studies, but will continue to provide you with useful information throughout your career.
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- You will have access to mock tests to help prepare you for your theory exams.
- You will be given practical mock exams to ensure you are fully prepared and confident for your final practical exam.
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Certificate will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 5 working days (allowing you to get REPs membership and start working immediately).
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Focus Awards.
BISMA has a large network of contacts with professionals such as fitness managers recruiting for health and fitness venues, allowing us to direct graduates to job opportunities with large employers such as: