Study for an Ofqual Regulated – Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 Days) through classroom sessions.
BISMA is a leading training provider for fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 Days) qualification is awarded by an Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body.
The main aim of the Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 Days) qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to identify different types of emergencies and respond accordingly to emergency situations in the workplace. This qualification is useful for Managers or anyone responsible for the First Aid provisions within a company.
Career Path & Progression
What can I do with this qualification? Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 Days) qualification will enable you to comply with current legislation for First Aid: Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981. This qualification is especially useful for Managers or front line employees for large companies.
This qualification is made up of 2 units:
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 3)
- Managing Illness, Injuries and Emergencies (Level 3)
The price for this course is £150.
Graduates will receive a Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 Days).
- HSE Approved First Aid Course: Your qualification will be Awarded by an Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body to ensure your First Aid qualification will be HSE Approved.
This course is delivered in high-quality fitness venues across London:
- The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in East London and Essex. This venue includes classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers, fully equipped changing rooms with powerful showers and free car parking on site.
- The minimum age for entry to enroll on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Learners will need to have basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enroll on to this course.
Advised Courses to Enrol Next
Level 3 Award in Health and Safety or Level 5 in Diploma in Management and Leadership (you will need to be working as a manager to enrol into this course). This course would be ideal for managers and employees working in large companies. This qualification complies with HSE regulations. This course is available through BISMA at affordable prices.
For information on the course dates contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- The course price includes paper manual that will be provided to you at the beginning of your course. This will not only help you during your studies, but will continue to provide you with useful information throughout your career.
- This course provides learners with free tutor support available via phone, e-mail or in person at our East London venue (Mondays and Tuesdays 8pm-10pm). This support will aid you in your studies, ensuring you feel confident in passing your exams.
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- You will be accessed by practical assessments and theory assessment.
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged extra for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Certificate will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 5 working days.
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Focus Awards.