Study for a Ofqual regulated – Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance through classroom sessions or distance learning.
BISMA is a leading training provider for fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance qualification is awarded by Focus Awards ensuring your qualification will be recognised by all major registering bodies.
The aim of this Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment as a Level 3 Sports Nutrition Adviser.
Career Path & Progression
What can I do with this qualification? Our qualifications support a wide range of occupations in the Active Leisure sector, including: Activity Leaders, Teaching Physical, Activity to Children, Duty Managers, Leisure Attendants, Fitness Managers and Personal Trainers. Once this course is completed, you will be able to move on to more advanced courses such as Level 4 Advanced Personal Training and Level 3 GP Referral.
This qualification is made up of 1 unit:
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance
The price for this course is £250, this can also be paid in 2 monthly installments of £125 with 0% interest and no credit check.
Graduates will receive the Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance.
This course is delivered in high-quality fitness venues across London:
- The Gym Group London Waterloo, 195 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UX. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in Central London. This venue includes a studio facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers and fully equipped changing rooms with powerful showers.
- The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in East London and Essex. This venue includes a classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers, fully equipped changing rooms with powerful showers and free car parking on site.
- The minimum age for entry to enroll on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK in order to sign up for this course.
- Learners will need to have basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enroll on to this course.
Once this course is completed, you will be able to move on to more advanced courses such as Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training, Level 3 Award in Conditioning for Exercise and Sports Performance, and Level 3 GP Referral courses.
For information on the course dates contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- The course price includes an official paper manual that will be provided to you at the beginning of your course. This will not only help you during your studies, but will continue to provide you with useful information throughout your career.
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your paper portfolio to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- You will have access to mock tests to help prepare you for your theory exams.
- You will be given practical mock exams to ensure you are fully prepared and confident for your final practical exam.
- All theory and practical assessments are included in the price listed.
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged for any assessments or reassessments.
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Focus Awards.
BISMA has a large network of contacts with professionals such as fitness managers recruiting for health and fitness venues, allowing us to direct graduates to job opportunities with large employers such as:
- The Gym Group (locations nationally)
- Pure Gym (locations nationally)
- The Apple’s Health Clubs (London)
- Virgin Active Health Clubs (locations nationally)
- Target Fit (London and Essex).